This blue guide notebook will make you want to discover or rediscover from another eye of the undeniable stars of the castles of the Loire.
The places are told!
Why does the awesome architect who built Chambord unknown to us?
What mysterious reason pushed Francis I to build a royal castle in a region then eccentric and unsanitous? What a Queen confiscated at the beautiful Diane de Poitiers the Château de Chenonceau that Henri II had offered him?
- Exciting visits that tell art and history.
- A crowd of anecdotes to discover the mysteries that surround these castles of legend, the intrigues and rivalries between courtiers or favorites, and the daily life in a royal residence in the Renaissance.
- Focus on significant historical events, and "small plus" to enrich your understanding of the places you visit.
- quizzes to test your knowledge while having fun.
- a pocket format, an elegant and colorful model.
ISBN/EAN : 9782017032397
Publication date: 2018
Folded dimensions: 17x11cm